Monday, April 13, 2015

"Now then, stand still and see this great thing that the Lord is about to do before your eyes!" 
(1 Samuel 12:16)

Some days, life is CRAZY and some days, I have three different to-do lists to complete. Some days, it takes about 7 cups of coffee. That's how it needs to be if I'm ever going to change the world. Right?

Here's the thing: it is so insanely easy for me to get wrapped up in my own work and my efforts and my small corner of the world.

God is about to do great things before our very eyes. It's good and important to work towards our dreams and goals. But sometimes? Sometimes, we need to stand still and allow ourselves to be awestruck in the presence of our Savior and Redeemer. And while we're going about our crazy Mondays, remember to open your eyes to see and feel how Jesus is moving in the midst of all that caffeinated chaos. Because it is happening. And I don't want to miss it.

No comments:

Post a Comment